Why record your event ?
There are many advantages and reasons for recording your event, these include:
- Increase your event revenue via virtual online delegates. Recording your conference bridges distance by allowing people to virtually attend and thus encourages more registrations from people that are not able to travel to your event.
- Creates an international market for your event.
- Create a DVD of your event that can be sold following the event to increase event revenue
Recording your event gives both the on-site and off-site delegates access to all recorded sessions and allows on-site delegates to attend all of the sessions of interest, articularly if they want to attend two concurrent sessions.
- Offers a reference tool, letting on-site attendees focus on the session instead of taking notes.
- Generates unique content that can be used in the marketing and promotion of future events.
- DVD/CD and USB delivery provides viewers offline access to content.
- Enables conference organizers to report on viewing activity to see which presenters are the most popular (e.g. which sessions are watched most frequently) and which attendees consumed the most content.
- Offer the opportunity for delegates, presenters, sponsors and organizers to interact following the event via an online Question & Answer forum.
Use video content for e-marketing or social media campaigns.
- Allows upsell / cross sell for other training and events on the web page where the presentations are hosted.
- Add value to your sponsors exposure by including online exposure via online content.
Create a permanent record of the event for future referral.
Report on viewing activity to see which presenters are the most popular (e.g. which sessions are watched most frequently) and which attendees accessed the most content.