Monetizing Your Content
Generating an income from your content is simple and Event Motion are experts in this area. From web design and construction through to marketing and administering your online content, we can show you how to unlock the full value of your conference.
Recording and publishing your event creates opportunity for additional revenue streams via virtual conference registrations from non-attendees and supports post-event revenue generation via e-commerce.
Now the size of your audience and the income from your event is no longer limited to the number of seats in the room.
You can also generate unique content that can be used in the marketing and promotion of future events.
DVD/CD and USB Publishing
Now that you have recorded your event it's time to share it with the world.
DVD/CD and USB is a great way to publish your content. They provide a stable platform for publishing video content which viewers can watch on a variety of devices. Viewing content via these formats provides viewers convenient offline access to content.
Event Motion can also arrange the manufacturing of your DVD from one copy to a million copies. This also includes the design and production of cover artwork and custom navigational menus.
Online delivery of your content is simple, you can choose to use a free service like YouTube or we can build you a customized website that controls who can see your content and how much they pay for access.
Our customized web packages feature everything you need to provide an interactive website purpose built for delivering video online. We have a range of templates that can be customized to include your event or your company’s branding plus a number of standard features which include:
- Customized design.
- User registration and membership.
- Organize content by category, session or speaker.
- Sales and Marketing pages.
- iPhone and iPad compatibility.
- You can list your website under your own domain.
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO).
- Downloadable files.
- Content can be scheduled to be released at specific times.
- Online payment – easy and secure for your customers.
- Bulk user import: if you want to allow all the delegates who attended the event access to the online content we can simply bulk import all those users and create user name and passwords for them.
- Built-in social media sharing via Facebook and Twitter including automatic integration of Facebook comments.
- Include downloadable files for your customers - these could include PowerPoint presentations, PDF files or Word files.
- Your website can contain both private content and public content. Private content is content the user has to pay to access and public content is free to access and often includes a ‘call to action’ feature.
When it comes to the cost of delivering your content online there are three cost elements:
- Website development and hosting.
- Video Content Hosting, this fee is based on the number of hours of video content you have to host.
- Content Delivery, For every user that registers on your website we charge a flat fee based on the number of hours of content you have.
Streaming your content live over the internet is now an option. There are a variety of formats that can be used depending on your requirements and the venue’s internet access.
To find out the cost of our online publishing, dvd production and live streaming please call us on 1300 661 769